SAVE THE DATE!
On Sunday, May 17, we will be performing Brahms Requiem, which has been called "the central work" of the composer's career. We'll be joined by a 35 piece orchestra and talented soloists. Rehearsals begin Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 7:45 pm at The Collegiate School at 301 Freedom Place South. We always welcome new members of all voice types (soprano, alto, tenor, baritone/bass) to join our community choir. No audition is required. See our About page for more information.
On December 8, the Collegiate Singers performed Handel's Messiah to a sold out audience, who joined us for the Hallelujah chorus.
DIRECTIONS TO COLLEGIATE SCHOOL ON FREEDOM PLACE
- M72-starts at B’way & 72nd Street, goes west on B’way, goes down West End Avenue; or crosses 57th street and goes up West End Avenue.
- #1 train to 65th Street. Walk from there or take M65 bus west.
- M11 runs down Columbus Ave, runs up Amsterdam Ave.
- Any train to Columbus Circle, but that’s a longer walk to school.
- Note: 62nd Street does not run through to Freedom Place South.
To listen to our previous performances, click here.
For news and updates, follow the Collegiate Singers of NYC on Facebook.
Please support our singers by visiting our DONATE page. Your donations will enable us to hire local soloists and musicians to join us for our concerts, as well as continue to grow our intern program and community outreach performances.